Here we go.

26 November 2008

O.K., here's a tall order: I require an 11-foot radius of open, clear space around me at all times today. I have a lot to do & would like A) to not be here @ work and B) to be left to my own devices.

Gosh, I was in a good mood when I woke up this morning, but having encountered human beings put me in a most pissy demeanor. Boo! Hiss! Stand back, stand back!

A part of me just wants me & ATM to hop in the car and drive a couple of hours in any direction and spend Thxgiving there.

Having put everything off last minute, I've got to clean an entire house AND start making food this eve. I haven't even gone to the grocer's, wtf!

Right now, I'm at work, feeling a bit helpless. I've got my "to-do" lists ready to go! Instead, I'm dealing with an old man who can't figure out how to turn on his computer monitor. He mocked me when I cool-breezed it into his office and pushed the freaking power button. Yr welcome, dude! Also, our paper shredder doesn't work, I'm supposed to fix it. Really? I don't know.

Grrrrr

No comments:

Blog Archive